Our Commitment to customers, workers and community.
- To provide consumers with well-informed and defined pest control options and services, that address and balance both customer and worker safety, as well as overall effectiveness.
- To create a reduced-stress, supportive atmosphere for consultation and guidance, in an otherwise stressful pest infestation situation.
- To provide a clearly written understanding for all mutually agreed services.
- To seek continuous improvements, as ecological stewards, through study, training, and field services, including “new-age” and leading-edge solutions.
- To educate the public about pesticide free approaches, reduced-risk labels, I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) and E.P.M. (Ecological Pest Management) alternatives.
- To hire, train and retain a staff committed to customer-centric principles and a sustainable earth.
- To support the welfare of our workers and their families, our customers and our community.
See this page, describing the efforts of Hearts Pest Management for an employees right to sick pay. Hearts Pest Management stands up for a workers’ right to sick pay.
Here is just one more example of how we support our workers while getting healthier, cleaner workers into your homes and businesses. Employee Quit Smoking Benefit!